Inworld Character Engine for AI NPCs
Inworld allows users to create lifelike characters that can be used in a variety of use cases, including video games, branded experiences, entertainment, and training. Whether you want to build open-world NPCs, virtual ambassadors, or an immersive educational experience, Inworld’s no-code technology makes it incredibly easy to design characters in a matter of minutes.
- Create an account at Inworld Studio.
- Download the latest Inworld Unity SDK release from Github.
- Open Unity, import the Inworld Unity SDK package into your project.
For more information, please refer to our Documentation.
Once the Inworld Unity SDK is imported into your project, try out one of the sample scenes:
- Open the SampleBasic scene (Inworld.AI/Scenes/SampleBasic).
- Press the Play button in the Unity editor.
- Move around the scene with WASD.
- Use Q and E to move up and down.
- Try talking to Celeste the Inworld NPC.
- Your voice will be automatically picked up by the microphone.
- Open the chat panel with ~ to send text.
For more information, please refer to our Getting Started Guide.